Come and find us!

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Editing process


I thought I might as well get started on editing but as i didn't want to tamper with the work another member of my group had started I decided to start it from scratch and edit it, especially as what we had filmed already had a vision of what i wished for it to look like which may possibly be different to what she wishes so as not to cause conflict I have saved it as a separate file so that when we meet up we can compromise.

Inaddition the footage Sab and I had reshot today; I felt was of a higher quality to what we had previously shot due to us learning from our mistakes and going out and knowing exactly what it is we wish to accomplish. Further more as the 'performer' I had improved a lot compared to previous filming days which made it easier for me as an 'editor' to use the footage and feel confident that it clearly expresses our artist and our genre clearly.











































































No comments:

Post a Comment