Come and find us!

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Production - footage/editing












Dear diary,

TUESDAY 4th NOVEMBER 2014


DISASTER STRIKES

One lovely Tuesday I had been in the editing suite calmly awaiting a friend of mine to finish so I decided to see what my groups main editor had gotten up to since the lesson, which had been nothing. Since I was free and not doing anything I decided to carry on from where she left off. But Lowe and behold as I was watching the footage we had shot I felt as though someone had slapped me in the face with a cold piece of fish, I looked TERRIBLE, footage we had shot when I was unwell had me looking as though I was in serious need of the bathroom or urgent medical attention , bits where I was sort of okay as a performer either my hair was sticking up in odd places or I had been so focused on one lyric that I'd forget the next or even worst my face looked like a public toilet, that homeless guy from that Lindsey Lohan movie must've been taking hints from me because DAMN...

This is not what our audience wants to see.

And to make matters worst footage where I shine as a performer the camera goes crazy with all the movement and shaking that it looks as if it is Nicki minaj shaking that booty like a Polaroid picture. A member of our target audience said "when watching it I felt dizzy" and not the cool dizzy like dizzee rascal the bad dizzy, this is not the look Saffron is going for.

So all in all Tuesday November 4th 2014 had been a pretty terrible day in the land of Saffron.
But never fear SAFRRONITES when one door closes another one opens and we will fix this mess.



Peace out
Anuli aka Saffron

No comments:

Post a Comment