Come and find us!

Thursday 27 November 2014

Production of Music Video: Skills Development

What skills have I learnt or developed whilst editing the music video?

I have learnt to work on my own and edit the music video with no help. This allowed me to be independent and fiddle about with programmes such as FinalCut Pro and Handbrake so that I was more confident whe working without my group members. I also picked up plenty of skills with editing and making videos shorter or smaller in size to upload to Blogger and other websites. 

Editing skills

  • Using markers to create beats to match the song and change shots
  • Slowing down scenes
  • Adding filters and adding/removing colours
  • Converting music so that it can be uploaded for us to edit
  • Starting the song off with a significant word when it starts so the rest of the lip syncing is in sync

No comments:

Post a Comment