Come and find us!

Wednesday 12 November 2014

more editing experimentation





Today as I stated in a previous post, I went back to the editing suite and started again from my base tracks. From the feedback given I redid my markers to the beat again, in my previous attempt at editing I had done really fast beats to match a certain beat of the song, this time I decided to try a different route so instead of editing to that particular beat I listened to the song again a few times as well as the instrumental and luckily with the song we have chosen we are blessed with a range of beats we can edit to. Once I decided on the beat I planned marking, I did that and listened/watched it a few times to make sure I had gotten the markers in the correct places.


This is where the hard part began. From my previous attempt at editing the whole song; the feedback I had been given was "avoid/do not cut through lyrics".












 This is when things started to get intense; that moment when you get a cold sweat and feel as though you are about to get pushed into an endless vortex of darkness.







No comments:

Post a Comment