Come and find us!

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Planning Ancillary Products: Mock-Ups

Research for digipak ideas:

I could possibly have a close-up of our artist and the name and album name in the corner like this because it's simple yet striking. The font suits our genre too.
Or our artist could have a mid-shot of her side profile but she's looking directly at the camera like this. For the synergy, we could have the red bandanna tied around the arm. 



This could be different because the artist is clear to see but not looking directly at the camera. She seems beautiful and angelic - very feminine. The font is simple and the photo is faded so the colour of the title stands out even more. I could use this as a second part to the digipak, maybe on the outside.
Using a long shot might be more effective too. The use of the black and white looks nice here and only the significant things stand out. So I could do the same and make the red lips and bandanna stand out with our artist. However, because the genre is pop maybe it's better to use more colours rather than less.











My mock up of the digipak:


It still needs some work but I've got a rough idea of the layout and how I want it looking once it is completed. 

Research for advertisement:


My mock up advertisement:

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sabiha - your initial ideas are looking fantastic. Your research is great. I can't find the pitch however, but I get a sense of what you are aiming for from what you've posted already. Once you've got the photos done and have put the pitch up you can start the work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. I will do that as soon as our photographs have been taken.

      Delete