Come and find us!

Monday 6 October 2014

Planning: Copyright clearance for song choice

Jessie J's song "My Shadow" is from her album Who You Are which is signed to British label Disturbing London.

Here is our copyright clearance proof:


Dear Sir/Madam,

(Request for Copyright Permission to use part or whole of : My Shadow by jessie J)

My name is Sabiha Rahman. I am a student at City and Islington sixth form college studying A Level Media Studies and for my Advanced portfolio I will be working in a group to produce a promotional package for the release of a new album track. I would like to request permission to use the above track for this project.  

The finished product will be used solely for coursework purposes. The holder of the original copyright will be fully acknowledged in the finished project.

If you do not hold the right to this song I should be grateful if you could please forward this request to the appropriate person, or contact me with the contact details in order that I might approach the copyright holder directly.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Yours Faithfully,
        
Sabiha Rahman


No comments:

Post a Comment