Come and find us!

Friday 3 October 2014

Research for Music video: Reflection on Progress

How well do you feel you are progressing with your blogging compared to last year?

I believed I have progressed very mush especially with my use of different ICT programs and the detail that I have used in all my blogs. I have learnt to use a wider range of programs which I have feature in my research including:

  • Prezi
  • Emaze
  • Slideshare
  • Timetoast
These are just some of the examples of the different platforms that I have learnt to use so far. My research has become much more detailed in my opinion.

What are three things you need to improve on?

  1. Although I am using more ICT than the previous year I believe that i should expand my use of different programs for example camtasia and final-cut pro.
  2. I need to do more extra blogging mainly when it comes to my research and also when it comes to planning.
  3. I should go over my blogs more often to make sure they are up to date and correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment