Come and find us!

Sunday 11 January 2015

Self Reflection on Progress (All Blog Health Checks)


03/11/14
For the blogging health check 1, I received 19 out of 20 which was the target I set myself, and I aim to get full marks for the next health check.
Rebecca gave my current grade at A* which was also my personal target grade. I feel like previous reflection on progress blog posts also helped me achieve this because I looked at what I was doing well and targets at every step.
From the feedback I've gathered all my posts are always detailed very well and presented well too. I have reflected on feedback all the time which has increased the quality of my blog posts too. To carry on getting an A and hopefully finish Media with a secure A*.

01/12/14 
Unfortunately, I've been over-blogging and getting to 150 very soon. So I need to make sure I don't make pointless blogs that aren't really relevant. For example, how I changed the blog design. Therefore, I removed the blog posts that are not relevant to the production and research of our music video.

I am happy with my grade and know that if I keep focused and keeping going how I am, I can end the year with a solid A*.


11/01/15

I need to keep going how I am and make sure the quality of my evaluation is the same (or better, if possible) as my production and research work for the music video.

I think I need more vlogs of me alone and more videos/projects rather than just words and pictures though. Other than that, I'm certain I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment