Come and find us!

Friday 23 January 2015

Evaluation of finished production work: Final Progress Review Blog

My A2 in comparison to my AS is much, much better! I can see this in my huge grade improvement. Last year I had C's in my blogging health check lists and this year I have improved a lot. I'm proud of my effort that has made this happen. I have blogged in much more detail this year, using a range of ICT and ways of presenting my work. Also, last year, I didn't blog out of the blogging checklist but this year I have tried to do extra blogs. My A2 blog effectively shows all aspects of research, planning and production of my advanced portfolio. I have tried really hard not to leave gaps and blog as extensively and detailed as I can. If there was anything I would change, it would be definitely to do every single piece of work as soon as I got it so it never built up. Overall I am happy with the progress I've made from last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment