Come and find us!

Thursday 22 January 2015

Evaluation Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main product (video) and the ancillary 
text?






The visual links from ancillary and music video:


Image across shows a collage of the visual links from the ancillary and the video. The visual links include the red bandanna seen on the artist's head, hand and neck, the use of the colour red in the artist costume for example the red shoes and the red lipstick included in her make up.

















Aspects of the video link with the Digipak and Advertisement:


Visual Links, audience and success:


Comparison between existing products:



Summary:

Overall I believe the combination of my main product and the ancillary text have been very successful. I believe that I have created a clear link between the video and the ancillary text with the use of synergy; I believe that my use of synergy/ visual links works well with the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment