Come and find us!

Saturday 17 January 2015

Ancillary - Fonts for digipak and advertisement

Fonts on Make A Gif


Park Lane NF
 One of the fonts that I looked at for my ancillary work was Park Lane NF I found this font on the website dafont. I decided not to use this font for my final ancillary work as I believed that it would not be appropriate for the artist due to the genre of her music.




Popeye Type
One of the other fonts that I looked at was called Popeye Type. Although this is an interesting font it would not work for our artist. From the other digipaks and advertisements that I have looked at from professional works this font would not work for the pop genre our artist is in.



Copperplate
Copperplate was one of the main fonts that I chose for my ancillary work. I used this font for the title of the album and also for the track list on the outside of the digipak. I used this because even though it is simple it is effective. From my research I have seen that if a pop artist uses more than one font one of the fonts will be very simple and will often be used for the track list.


Bernardo Moda Contrast
Bernardo Moda Contrast was the other font that I used for my ancillary work. I used this font for the name of the artist on both my digipak and my advertisement. I chose to use this font as I though that compared to some of the other fonts that I have looked at it would work best with our artist plus in my opinion this font works well with the pop genre.



No comments:

Post a Comment