Come and find us!

Thursday 22 January 2015

Evaluation Question 4

What have you learned from your audience feedback?


Feedback from editing process (rouge cut):

Feedback from screening at cinema:

The feedback from the cinema appearance of our music video was very positive. The audience seemed to enjoy the slow sequence in the slow part of the song they believed that it looked amazing and worked very well. Overall the feedback from the cinema viewing was much like the feedback that we received from rough cut. Our audience overall enjoyed the video believing it is fun to watch and that the performance from our artist is brilliant and entertaining.

Feedback on Ancillary work:

Summary:

Overall I have learnt so much from my audience feedback when it comes to my music video and my ancillary text. I have learnt from audience feedback how to edit my video in a way which will help it appeal to the target audience. For my ancillary feedback I learnt how to make the visual links between the advertisement, digipak and the video stand out more.
Feedback has been so useful and overall I believe that it has really helped improve my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment