Come and find us!

Friday 23 January 2015

Evaluation of finished production work: Closing off my blog

I honestly can't believe this is the last ever blog I'll ever write for A2 Media. Two years of media have been a rollercoaster! I've learnt so many things that I'll carry with me for a long time.  It's been full of laughs, stressful days, tired/cold/long days of filming, editing but nonetheless it's been great. I've had a strong group who've despite anything, have always stuck together for the best final outcome. I'm proud of myself for getting to deadline day, but it's been very close. Thank you to Rebecca, who has been such an supportive teacher! I can't forget the technicians and Phoebe who have also been a great help.

I hope you have enjoyed my posts.

- Julie Luong

No comments:

Post a Comment